POW Physical Therapy
Pilates, Orthopedics, Women's Health
For more than six years, the specialists at POW Physical Therapy in Ventura, CA, have been providing a variety of specialized care to help you relieve pain, improve your health, and get you back to doing the activities you enjoy the most. Our physical therapy clinic combines pilates, orthopedic care, and women's health services under one roof to aid you in your journey to optimal health and wellness.
Our wellness services include:
Develops flexibility and strength, aids in injury protection, improves health
- Enjoy one-on-one private training sessions.
- Incorporate sessions into your physical therapy treatment.
Treats joint and muscle pain, improves posture and coordination, prevents future pain and degeneration
- We offer several treatments, such as manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and Kinesio-taping.
- Our staff of orthopedic care specialists is headed by Dr. Matt Evans, DPT, who is a board-certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.
- POW is pleased to offer you care from a variety of specialists trained in strength and conditioning, sports injury rehab, and more.
Strengthens pelvis and pelvic floor muscles, trains bladder and bowels, diminishes strain from pregnancy and post-partum pain
- Dr. Ballentine Evans has received education in all areas of women's health physical therapy and has proudly earned recognition as the only Women's Health Clinical Specialist in Ventura, CA.
- Diagnoses commonly treated include urinary or fecal incontinence, back and neck pain, osteoporosis, pudendal neuralgia, pelvic pain, sciatica, and more.
- Rehabilitation services are offered to assist in recovery of strength and motion after breast cancer or reconstructive surgery.
- We specialize in treating pregnant and post-partum women.
- We also treat men for urinary issues post-prostatectomy and for pelvic pain.
All treatments at POW Physical Therapy are geared toward your specific needs and are conducted a family atmosphere. Treatments are one-on-one with your therapist for 45 minutes with no use of aides.
Experience a higher quality of life and achieve maximum wellness and performance. Call our physical therapy clinic at (805) 644-1591 today for a consultation or scheduling purposes.